In compliance with article 10, Law 16/2009 of 13 November on payment services, payers must be correctly identified by means of their identity document. For this reason, you must send us a colour copy of your Resident ID, Tax ID or passport on both sides. Remember that the document must be valid and the image you send us must clearly show your photo, full name, document number, expiry date and signature. If you send money before your identity document arrives, the operation will be retained until we have received and validated the document.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum or maximum limit to the amount sent?
- Accumulated limit
- I am having trouble uploading my scanned document. What can I do about it?
- Why do I have to sign up with Clicktransfer to send money?
- Why do I have to scan my identity document to send money?
- Which identity documents are accepted?
- What happens when my identity document expires?