Yes, a phone number is necessary to be able to contact the beneficiary to coordinate with them the collection of the money. We also need to be able to contact your beneficiary somehow if the operation is modified or in the case of other unforeseen circumstances.
Articles in this section
- When can I send money?
- Is it necessary for my beneficiary to have a phone number?
- What hours are Customer Services available?
- How do I lodge a complaint?
- Where can you send money to with Clicktransfer?
- From which countries can you send money using Clicktransfer?
- How do I know if they money I've sent has been delivered?
- Can an operation be cancelled and my money returned?
- What happens if the beneficiary's account information I provide is incorrect and I don't realise?
- I have transferred money but never received a confirmation email. What happened?