The option to repeat your operation is an easy way to send the same transfer to the same recipient, similar to when you press redial on you phone to call the same person. All the recipient's information will already be saved, so all you have to do is input the amount you wish to send and confirm the transfer. Easy!
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- How do I know if the money I’ve sent has been delivered?
- My tansfer status hasn't changed in a few days. What is going on?
- What are the payment conditions?
- How long does my recipient have to pick up the money? What if they don’t pick it up?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What is a payment code and where do I find it?
- What does “repeat operation” mean?