The "repeat operation" function is an easy way to send the same transfer to the same recipient again, similar to when you press redial on your phone to call the same person. Your previous transactions are all saved, so you can pick one and send the same amount to the same person the same way with just one click! If you want, you can even change the amount to send. It's that easy!
Articles in this section
- What are the advantages of transferring money with Clicktransfer?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- What countries can I transfer money from using Clicktransfer?
- When can I transfer money?
- Can I transfer money from a corporate account?
- What is a payment agency?
- What does “Repeat operation” mean?
- Can I change my personal and/or account access information?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What are the benefits of saving a transfer as a favorite?