The payment conditions can be found next to the payment agencies available for your transfer. Clicking on "Payment Conditions" will tell you the payment agency's rules and other information, such as the hours of operation or what ID they accept for the recipient to pick up the money.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- How do I know if the money I’ve sent has been delivered?
- My tansfer status hasn't changed in a few days. What is going on?
- What are the payment conditions?
- How long does my recipient have to pick up the money? What if they don’t pick it up?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What is a payment code and where do I find it?
- What does “repeat operation” mean?