At Clicktransfer, our main priority is making sure that you and your personal information are safe and secure. We have implemented security measures in order to do so, which is why some actions, such as changing your password or confirming a transfer, require an electronic signature. This signature is the One-Time Password (OTP) that we send to your cell phone via SMS. Entering that code verifies that you are who you say you are, and that is is you that is confirming that online action.
Articles in this section
- Is my money safe?
- How can I manage my Cookies?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?
- What hours is customer service available?
- Learn more about how to protect against phishing and online scams.
- What are the safety benefits of providing my cell phone number?
- How can I file a complaint?
- What happens if I incorrectly inputted the recipient´s bank account information and I don’t realize until after I confirm the transfer?
- Why do some Clicktransfer emails go to my spam folder?
Please sign in to leave a comment.