We are obligated by law to verify your identity. This is why you have to upload a copy of your government-issued ID to the Clicktransfer website when you are creating a transfer. This helps us know that it is really you who wants to send money, and it helps to protect against threats of money laundering and terrorism funding.
Articles in this section
- Which government-issued IDs are accepted?
- How do I upload my government-issued ID?
- What happens when my government-issued ID associated to my Clicktransfer account expires?
- Why do I have to send a copy of my government-issued ID in order to transfer money?
- How can I add and delete recipients?
- I am having trouble uploading a copy of my government-issued ID. What do I do?
- How do I change the government-issued ID I have saved in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my address in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my occupation?
- Can I view my transfer history?