You may have a Clicktransfer balance when you accidentally transferred more to pay for your transfer than what was due. In these special cases, you can use that extra amount towards future transactions with us. If you have any questions regarding your available balance, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Why do I have to do my first transfer using my bank account? Why can't I use a different form of payment?
- "My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do? "
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- Can I cancel a payment?