A transfer operation can be cancelled for several reasons. It is possible that Clicktransfer or the payment agency has to cancel it for regulatgory reasons or for payment issues. Or that you have cancelled the transfer by calling our Customer Service Team. Your money will be returned to you thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- Can I cancel a transfer and get a refund?
- Why does Clicktransfer request a bank statement to give me refund?
- How will I receive my refunded money?
- What does "100% money back guarantee" mean?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?