A transfer operation can be cancelled for several reasons. It is possible that Clicktransfer or the payment agency has to cancel it for regulatory reasons or for payment issues. Or that you have cancelled the transfer by calling our Customer Service Team. Your money will be returned to you thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- How do I know if the money I’ve sent has been delivered?
- My tansfer status hasn't changed in a few days. What is going on?
- What are the payment conditions?
- How long does my recipient have to pick up the money? What if they don’t pick it up?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What is a payment code and where do I find it?
- What does “repeat operation” mean?
Please sign in to leave a comment.