Our 100% money back guarantee ensures that you will receive a full refund if you cancel your operation before the recipient gets the money, or if there are other unforeseen issues with your transfer. This way, you know that your money is always safe. To learn more about our policy, click here.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- Can I cancel a transfer and get a refund?
- Why does Clicktransfer request a bank statement to give me refund?
- How will I receive my refunded money?
- What does "100% money back guarantee" mean?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?
Please sign in to leave a comment.