The SMS codes helps us to know that it is really you who is trying to use Clicktransfer's services. You will receive an SMS code when signing up, and also when confirming your transfer operations or changing your access information. This way we can protect your account and your personal information from potential fraudulent users.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Clicktransfer?
- What hours is customer service available?
- Why didn’t I receive the account confirmation email?
- I successfully transferred money with Clicktransfer, but I never received a confirmation email. What happened?
- I do not want to keep receiving emails from Clicktransfer. What can I do?
- Why do I have to receive the SMS codes?
- Can I get email and SMS confirmations?
- Where can I find my transfer receipt?
Please sign in to leave a comment.