The option to repeat your operation is an easy way to send the same transfer to the same recipient, similar to when you press redial on you phone to call the same person. All the recipient's information will already be saved, so all you have to do is input the amount you wish to send and confirm the transfer. Easy!
Articles in this section
- What are the advantages of transferring money with Clicktransfer?
- What countries can I transfer money from using Clicktransfer?
- Where can I transfer money to with Clicktransfer?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- How long will my transfer usually take?
- When can I transfer money?
- Can I change my personal and/or account access information?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What are the benefits of saving a transfer as a favorite?
- What does “repeat operation” mean?