We are obligated by law to verify your identity. This is why you have to upload a copy of your government-issued ID to the Clicktransfer website when you are creating a transfer. This helps us know that it is really you who wants to send money, and it helps to protect against threats of money laundering and terrorism funding.
Articles in this section
- Which government-issued ID’s are accepted?
- Why do I have to send a copy of my government-issued ID in order to transfer money?
- What happens when my government-issued ID associated to my Clicktransfer account expires?
- How do I upload my government-issued ID?
- I am having trouble uploading a copy of my government-issued ID. What do I do?
- How can I add and delete recipients?
- How do I change my address in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my phone number in my Clicktransfer accout?
- How do I change my email address in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my occupation?