A bank transfer is when money is sent from one bank account to another. You can pay for your transactions with Clicktransfer via a bank transfer from your bank account to one of Clicktransfer's accounts.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Why do I have to do my first transfer using my bank account? Why can't I use a different form of payment?
- "My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do? "
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- Can I cancel a payment?