You can cancel a transfer by calling us as long as your recipient has not received the money yet. Once they have received the transfer, the operation is considered to be completed. If you cancel your transfer, you will receive your refund via the same method you chose to pay with.
Articles in this section
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does "100% money back guarantee" mean?
- Can I cancel a transfer and get a refund?
- How will I receive my refunded money?
- Why does Clicktransfer request a bank statement to give me refund?
- How can I file a complaint?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?