The "repeat operation" function is an easy way to send the same transfer to the same recipient again, similar to when you press redial on your phone to call the same person. Your previous transactions are all saved, so you can pick one and send the same amount to the same person the same way with just one click! If you want, you can even change the amount to send. It's that easy!
Articoli in questa sezione
- How can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does “Ongoing” mean in the status bar of my transfer?
- What does the “Pending payment” status mean?
- What does the “Validating operation” status mean?
- What does “Repeat operation” mean?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- My transfer is in the last step of the status bar. Has it been delivered?
- How do I know if the money I’ve sent has been delivered?