At Clicktransfer, our main priority is making sure that you and your personal information are safe and secure. We have implemented security measures in order to do so, which is why some actions, such as changing your password or confirming a transfer, require an electronic signature. This signature is the One-Time Password (OTP) that we send to your cell phone via SMS. Entering that code verifies that you are who you say you are, and that is is you that is confirming that online action.
Articoli in questa sezione
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Why do I have to do my first transfer using my bank account? Why can't I use a different form of payment?
- "My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do? "
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- Can I cancel a payment?