A transfer operation can be cancelled for several reasons. It is possible that Clicktransfer or the payment agency has to cancel it for regulatory reasons or for payment issues. Or that you have cancelled the transfer by calling our Customer Service Team. Your money will be returned to you thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Articoli in questa sezione
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does "100% money back guarantee" mean?
- Can I cancel a transfer and get a refund?
- How will I receive my refunded money?
- Why does Clicktransfer request a bank statement to give me refund?
- How can I file a complaint?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?