You will receive your refund the same way you paid for your transfer. For example, if you paid with a bank transfer, we will use a bank transfer to refund you. If you used a credit card, the amount will be refunded to that card.
Articoli in questa sezione
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does "100% money back guarantee" mean?
- Can I cancel a transfer and get a refund?
- How will I receive my refunded money?
- Why does Clicktransfer request a bank statement to give me refund?
- How can I file a complaint?
- How can I file a claim in Europe?