If you have a bank account at the same bank that Clicktransfer does, we recommend that you use that account to pay for your transfer. This could help reduce the time until we receive the money so that we can get your transfer started. If you don't have a bank account at the same bank that we do, it's okay! Your transfer will still be completed as quickly as possible.
Articoli in questa sezione
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- If you use one of the same banks as Clicktransfer does, use that account to pay for your transfer! Learn more.
- Why do I have to do my first transfer using my bank account? Why can't I use a different form of payment?
- I am having trouble uploading my copy of my government-issued ID. What do I do?
- I am not receiving SMS messages from Clicktransfer. What do I do?
- One of the fields that I am trying to fill in is giving me an error message. What do I do?
- I want a certificate with all my transfers. Can I get that?
- Where can I find the payment code of my transfer?
- My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do?
- The page is showing an error message or isn't loading. What do I do?