3D Secure (3-domain structure) is a security protocol that helps to prevent fraud in online credit/debit card transactions. It was created by Visa and MasterCard and it’s branded as ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard SecureCode’, respectively. Clicktransfer uses 3D Secure to protect you and your information.
Articoli in questa sezione
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Why do I have to do my first transfer using my bank account? Why can't I use a different form of payment?
- "My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do? "
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- Can I cancel a payment?