When you pay us for your transfer operation, the money is deposited directly into our restricted account. All of our online payment methods are secure, as we pride ourselves in keeping your information safe. Once the money is in our bank account, we cannot touch it, as the money is sent directly from there to our payment agencies. They then confirm the identity of your recipient so that they can receive the transfer. Your money is safe with Clicktransfer.
Articoli in questa sezione
- What does Clicktransfer do to protect my information?
- Is my money safe?
- Learn more about how to protect against phishing and online scams.
- What hours is customer service available?
- How can I manage my Cookies?
- What are the safety benefits of providing my cell phone number?
- What happens if I incorrectly inputted the recipient´s bank account information and I don’t realize until after I confirm the transfer?
- Why do some Clicktransfer emails go to my spam folder?
- What if there is suspicious activity in my account?