A transfer operation can be cancelled for several reasons. It is possible that Clicktransfer or the payment agency has to cancel it for regulatgory reasons or for payment issues. Or that you have cancelled the transfer by calling our Customer Service Team. Your money will be returned to you thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Artigos nessa seção
- How can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does “Ongoing” mean in the status bar of my transfer?
- What does the “Validating operation” status mean?
- What does “Repeat operation” mean?
- Can I change the information of my transfer?
- What does “Pending Cancellation” mean?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?
- My transfer is in the last step of the status bar. Has it been delivered?
- How do I know if the money I’ve sent has been delivered?
- My tansfer status hasn't changed in a few days. What is going on?