The "repeat operation" function is an easy way to send the same transfer to the same recipient again, similar to when you press redial on your phone to call the same person. Your previous transactions are all saved, so you can pick one and send the same amount to the same person the same way with just one click! If you want, you can even change the amount to send. It's that easy!
Artigos nessa seção
- How can I add and delete recipients?
- Will Clicktransfer let me know if my recipient has collected the money?
- I want to resend a transfer to one of my recipients. How can I do that?
- My recipient has informed me that he/she has not yet received my transfer. What happened?
- How much money can be received by my recipient?
- What currency will my recipient get the transfer in?
- Are there any additional charges for the recipient when they receive the transfer?
- How is the money delivered to my recipient?
- How long does my recipient have to pick up the money? What if they don’t pick it up?
- What happens if I incorrectly inputted the recipient´s bank account information and I don’t realize until after I confirm the transfer?