We are obligated by law to verify your identity. This is why you have to upload a copy of your government-issued ID to the Clicktransfer website when you are creating a transfer. This helps us know that it is really you who wants to send money, and it helps to protect against threats of money laundering and terrorism funding.
Artigos nessa seção
- Which government-issued ID’s are accepted?
- Why do I have to send a copy of my government-issued ID in order to transfer money?
- What happens when my government-issued ID associated to my Clicktransfer account expires?
- How do I upload my government-issued ID?
- I am having trouble uploading a copy of my government-issued ID. What do I do?
- How can I add and delete recipients?
- How do I change my address in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my phone number in my Clicktransfer accout?
- How do I change my email address in my Clicktransfer account?
- How do I change my occupation?