A transfer operation can be cancelled for several reasons. It is possible that Clicktransfer or the payment agency has to cancel it for regulatgory reasons or for payment issues. Or that you have cancelled the transfer by calling our Customer Service Team. Your money will be returned to you thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Articles in this section
- Learn more about our exchange rates and how we offer you the best options for your transfers.
- What are the Clicktransfer transfer limits?
- What does the Price Calculator do?
- How much does it cost to transfer money with Clicktransfer?
- Why is my transfer's exchange rate not the same as what the Price Calculator had showed me?
- What does it mean that my transfer is “Cancelled”?