If you have a problem with your payment, try again. If it is not working, it could be due to a lack of funds in your account, having reached your limit or an error in the information you are inputting. Please contact your bank and/or our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do?
- What is an International Bank Account Number (IBAN)?
- How do I fill in the AIS card details of the recipient’s account?
- What is my Clicktransfer balance and how do I use it?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- Can I cancel a payment?