You may have a Clicktransfer balance when you accidentally transferred more to pay for your transfer than what was due. In these special cases, you can use that extra amount towards future transactions with us. If you have any questions regarding your available balance, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- What fees does Clicktransfer charge for its services?
- Which currencies can be sent and received?
- How long will it take for my payment to go through?
- I have not paid for my transfer yet. How do I make the payment?
- My discount or promotional code has not been applied to my transfer. What do I do?
- What is an International Bank Account Number (IBAN)?
- How do I fill in the AIS card details of the recipient’s account?
- What is my Clicktransfer balance and how do I use it?
- What happens if there is a problem with my payment?
- Can I cancel a payment?